Monday, April 2, 2012

26th Birthday

  
Thanks Sofia!
I got a lot of birthday love at school today. Sofia brought me a pain au chocolat for breakfast with candles.   My favorite!


















My Scholar Athletes
We had the Scholar Athlete Luncheon and 7 of my softball girls were honored. Kaylan received the award for the highest GPA by an athlete in the Junior class. Yay Kaylan! It was a nice lunch and the honored speaker was the Cross Country and Track coach who is training for the Olymics. She has an amazing story coming from Nigeria. She blew us all away with her experiences.

Add caption



At practice, my players decorated the field with Giants decorations. So nice of them. They sang to me and we all ate cupcakes after practice. They wanted me to break open my pinata, but I didn't want to ruin it. They all laughed and said I was the only person who didn't want to hit a pinata. Instead I took the candy out of the hole, gave it to the girls, and took the baseball home. It is now in my apartment.

So a nice day to turn 26. It officially feels like spring too. Sunny and 75. Happy Birthday to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I see Flat Ryan in that last picture! So glad someone from The Fam could be there with you on your birthday. Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete