Monday, April 9, 2012

New Look

I added a new rug to my living room. My plan wasn't to buy a big purple carpet, but when I saw this in Home Goods tonight it spoke to me. I was also inspired to rearrange the furniture a little bit too giving it a homier feel. I need to get a new stand for my TV, because it was on the coffee table against the wall, but that is nothing a trip to Ikea can't fix.

I also added the bright pillows. They are very bright and velvety so I like them, but I am not sure if they are quite right for the room yet. My mural has a strip of the green under the Eiffel Tower, so they do match, but I might switch them out for something else eventually.

Thanks to Dad and Kristin for the rug!

No comments:

Post a Comment