![]() |
| Working the Corner |
The car wash was actually really successful today. We raised about $8,000 and washed around 300 cars, which was way more than last year. Wohoo!
| First car of the day |
After the car wash my team caravanned to the softball field. Our games this afternoon were at Crescenta Valley High School. We lost the first game 5-2, but it was a really good game. Kathleen pitched amazing and the defense was spot on. It seemed like we just ran out of time. We had runners in scoring position every inning but couldn't come up with the clutch hit. I think we left nine ducks on the pond total, which is 9 runs too short of winning.
The most exciting part of the win was reaching my personal goal for the season of winning 15 games. Last year we won 14 games so we have officially improved from last year. Of course, I didn't tell my players this because we have 3 more regular season games and I don't want them to settle.
This week we have one league game on Thursday before our final week of league play. We are playing Ramona again and I think it is going to be a fight to the death. Looking forward to it.
Go Heart!

No comments:
Post a Comment