Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back To Golf

We like to match when we golf
One of my goals for the year is to make sure that even with the craziness of the school year, I keep up with my new golf hobby. Courtney, Manny, and I got up early this morning to hit the course and beat the heat. It was 85 at 9:00 when we started and 97 at 12:30 when we finished.


My golf game has improved so much over the summer. I am more consistent now, but I still have a lot of things to work on. My swing is much smoother and I am working on using my hips like a golfer instead of a softball player.

The stream
I shot 2 pars today at Arroyo! That is a lifetime high on the par 3 course. Woo. The not so highlight of the day was on the 12th hole I hit two balls, back to back in the stream. It was unbelievable how consistently bad I was that hole. We all laughed and no hard feelings since I know I am still learning.


Manny fishing out my ball

One more day left of summer tomorrow. Savoring every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment