PE went great this morning. I have two new classes. We only met for 20 minutes today so I dressed up for the occasion. I look like a real teacher in Sofia's classroom! Tomorrow is it back to shorts and tshirts.I think it will be another good year. My students were excited. Last year I had a lot of freshman in my classes but this year it is mostly seniors and juniors. It is a different vibe in class because no one is nervous and they already feel comfortable in school.
My personal goal for the year is to stay positive and limit critical thoughts. In general I am usually good at looking on the bright side, but as I learned last year, things can get stressful, especially in spring. I am going to do my best to stay calm and upbeat.
Here's to a fabulous 2012-2013 school year!
You look beautiful and I love you attitude!
ReplyDeletemake that YOUR attitude...
Delete