Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Quest for the Purple Purse

I have been searching for the purple Furla purse since last week in Salzburg, and today I found it! Wooo!!

We looked yesterday for the Furla store in the Champs-Elyesse unsuccessfully and I was really bummed. Last night my friend Krystal did a little research where we could find the store and it turns out we walked right by after seeing the Arc de Triomphe. After Versailles today I took the metro back to the shopping area determined to find the store.

First World Problems.
 When I found the store, I was unsure that they had the purple style that I wanted. There was a very nice girl working in the store who was helpful, but I also think she thought I was crazy. I found the purse on the top shelf and she sensed my enthusiasm. It is a purple bowling style (my signature shaped purse so I can carry it on my arm like an old women according to some of my friends) and has reddish accents. Picking out a matching wallet was the hard part. There were too many choices.
 I ended up choosing a black one that was lined in purple so it matched the purse, but will also match any future purses I may have. I have had the same wallet since Towson. Totally long over due.
 I am so pleased with my purchase! I am going to use it for forever (forever as in... the next four months or maybe til softball season) and it is a nice memento of the trip.
Thanks to Ch for documenting and humoring my mission in Paris! I am a happy camper and I have checked off most of my Paris bucket list items. Bring on the last few days in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment