Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mary Poppins

I got home super late last night because I saw Mary Poppins the musical at the Ahmanson Theater in Downtown LA last night. Courtney got free tickets from her job at Goldstar so she invited me along with her mom and sister. I enjoyed the show, even though it is not my favorite story. The sets were amazing and very detailed. Mary Poppins was a good actress/singer, but she didn't blow me away. The two kids who played Jane and Michael were adorable, especially the boy.

My favorite scene was with all the tap dancing chimney sweepers. It made me want to get up and dance too. Wouldn't it be cool if life were like a musical? I would love it if all my friends could sing and know all the same dance moves to break out into at the drop of a hat. Something to work on.


No comments:

Post a Comment