One week until school starts and I think it is a good time for the desks to go back in the class rooms, don't you?Today was my first unofficial day back at work. Faculty inservice starts tomorrow and goes the rest of the week, but I went in today to see my friends. I missed them and it was great to catch up. This year feels a lot different than last year when I didn't know anyone. I am actually looking forward to inservice (shh... don't tell) because I enjoy meetings when the entire faculty is together. It doesn't happen very often and it is nice to get to know some of my colleagues outside of the Athletics Department.
My alarm is set for 5:40 for tomorrow. That hasn't happened in a while! But luckily I am still a bit jet lagged so waking up shouldn't be too difficult. Picking out an outfit might be though.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have a great year. Your second year you know the ropes and it'll be a lot easier. Have fun.
ReplyDelete