 |
| Courtney and I |
How sweet it is to sweep the Dodgers in Dodger Town! It was so cool to be at two out of the 3 game series. Courtney and I went tonight and we had awesome seats, right behind home plate. I could see the pitches coming in and could tell if they were balls or strikes.
 |
| View from our Seats |
 |
| Matty on the Mound |
Matt Cain pitched another gem tonight. He looks lonely on the mound in the picture but his defense always plays for him. Christian (not sure his first name, he is new) made an amazing diving catch in left field and I sincerely hope it makes the ESPN plays of the day. He dove to his right to make the catch and rolled into the wall. As a pitcher, I recognize that when a defense makes body sacrificing plays, it means that your teammates have a huge amount of respect for you. It goes to show that Cain is thought of very highly.
Keep on truckin' Giants! They are starting to widen the gap in first place, but who knows, there is still a lot of baseball to play. As a true fan, it sure is fun to hope and I better knock on wood now that I typed that.
The Giants will play the Dodgers one more time in LA this season and I am already planning my schedule around the series.
No comments:
Post a Comment