At 11am it was 103 degrees! The people who say global warming isn't real haven't visited Southern California. Usually we are happily in the 80's by now. The crazy news is tomorrow and Tuesday are supposed to be even warmer.
After my pitching lesson, I tried to do air conditioned things today like run errands and get a pedicure. I crossed everything off my to do list but now I am wondering, where did my weekend go?
We all care about the weather in LA, and your toes are important too, but I think most of your readers will agree with me when I suggest that "A Kitten Photo a Day" is necessary for the next few months.
We all care about the weather in LA, and your toes are important too, but I think most of your readers will agree with me when I suggest that "A Kitten Photo a Day" is necessary for the next few months.
ReplyDeleteyes, please - we need to be sure he is adjusting!
ReplyDelete