Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

Hello from the couch in HMB!

I made it home. Kind of a rainy drive, but I managed to get my car started and keep the door closed all the way up I-5. After 10 years of diving all over the country and to countless softball fields, my Jeep is ready to be retired. I think my dad plans to drive it around HMB and maybe to work, but I am looking forward to having a car I don't have to worry about everyday. Check out how many miles. Impressive.

Nice to be home with the Fam and I can't wait to drive my new are to the gym tomorrow. Pictures to come.

... On another note, I have set my alarm for 11:11 so I can look at the clock and then fall back to sleep. I meant to check it out 12 hours earlier today on this historic date, but I was a minute late and the clock already said 11:12. Oops. Kind of a dorky thing to do, but hey, its the little things that bring great excitement, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment