Monday, November 28, 2011

Back to LA

Virgin Airlines Has a Sense of Humor
After a nice trip home with the Fam, I had an early flight this morning because I wanted to get back with enough time to get my life together for the rest of the week of teaching. It was really foggy in SF so my flight was delayed 2 hours and we didn't end up arriving in LAX until 3:00. By the time I got my bags and made it to the FlyAway Bus, it was rush hour traffic and I got to my car at 5. I totally could have driven to and from SF to LA in the time it took me to get to Northridge.

And to make matters worse, I paid for parking, and got my ticket, but somehow I lost my parking ticket on the walk to the car and I couldn't get out of the gate. AH! What a hassle. I reparked, and found someone to help me, only after he said "Well, that was a dumb mistake."

Thanks buddy, I felt dumb enough already.

After all that, I am back at the Ridge and ready to take on the week. I grocery shopped and went to the gym, so I felt good about my productive evening.

Bring on the week.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah the parking guy with a high school degree tells the person with a master's degree and an award winning documentary she made a "dumb" mistake. Arrogance has no bounds in the low grade man. Here endth my anger of the day.

    ReplyDelete