Monday, November 14, 2011

Oh Monday

Busy week this week at IH. Last week of recruiting, and we will finish off a crazy few days with Academic Playday, a huge open house for prospective 8th graders. I am not feeling too stressed about it, but I am anticipating some long days ahead.


Feast plus way more
Today the IH Parents club put on a teacher appreciation luncheon. They totally out did themselves. There were two tables of all kinds of homemade food and a dessert table. Thank you parents! I am going to be extra outstanding tomorrow in PE because I know you care! The teachers enjoyed lunch so much that when the bell rang no one moved to get up from the tables and kept eating and talking. Can you imagine if the students did this? Good to see the faculty have a little inner rebel left.

Scattered Students
As I came back from lunch, I saw middle schoolers scattered all over. They were taking a test and the teacher sat on top of the stairs facilitating. The scene was so cute I had to take a picture. Only at IH would something like this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment