| ESO Shockers #1 |
Before the championship game, the girls were stoked. They were dancing and singing, even though it was 50 degrees (the coldest it has been here in months, we are babies here in LA, I was wearing 4 layers and still freezing. How did I survive living in Maryland?!). Finally in the last inning we had two outs and the girls kept asking, are we winning? What happens if this girl gets out? I had to tell them that they were supposed to storm the field, screaming and hugging each other. When the final batter struck out, the girls went NUTS, just as instructed. I think that is one of the best feelings in sports, when you win a game and only you and your teammates understand how hard you worked to accomplish your goal and you finally get to enjoy the moment. It gives me goosebumps.
![]() |
| Lexi after being cupcaked |
It was a fun night, but now I am exhausted! I don't plan to do anything ambitious tomorrow. My bed is calling.

No comments:
Post a Comment