My friend Courtney was in A Christmas Carol tonight at the Rose Theater down in Orange County. I got my tickets from Goldstar and had really nice seats smack dab in the middle of the theater.
 |
| Courtney is wearing the blue poofy dress and blonde wig |
This production was a musical and it was written by Disney. I enjoyed this version much better than the Dickens play because it was more lively. Courtney has an amazing voice and played the part of Belle, the women Scrooge proposed to but didn't marry. It was cool to see a side of her that I had never seen before. Her sister was in the musical too so it was a family affair. There were a number of really talented kids who were also fun to watch.
The holidays feel like they are in full force. Just a couple more days until vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment