The sun was finally out today so we tried to take as much advantage of the good weather as possible. It was warm in the sun in HMB so the family and I went to the driving range that is literally 4 blocks from our house. Not sure why I have never been there before. I brought RR some mini clubs and our cousin Toby loves balls so it was a perfect activity.
 |
| The Driving Range in HMB |
I showed RR the basics of a golf swing. She has a driver, an iron, and a putter. RR was really good at hitting the ball off the tee.
 |
| RR taking her hacks |
Toby has his own mini golf clubs but he also gave Ryan's a few tries even though they were a little big. He has the right idea for a 3 year old.
 |
| Toby knows how to look like a pro |
My dad, Kristin, and Donnie also took some swings. I love it when my family voluntarily goes outside with me to play sports! In my opinion, it doesn't happen enough.
 |
| Sisters |
In the evening we took Grandfather to the harbor to look at the boats. There were a ton of people lined up next to the boats to buy crab for Christmas Eve dinner. We also saw quite a few pelicans flying and floating by.
 |
| Pillar Point Harbor |
Toby is adorable and he really liked holding my hand while walking on the pier. I felt like I had a big responsibility to make sure he didn't run off or fall into the bay. I tried my best to tell him about the crabs and the different boats.
 |
| Toby and I |
After a huge salmon dinner, RR is watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas and tracking Santa on the website. I need to finish the Christmas cookies because I can't have Christmas without Spritz cookies. I don't think my family could have had a nicer day even if we planned it.
What a terrific day you had and this is such a fine post. And today the rain, so it was good that you got out and about yesterday. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete