
My family and I went to the Exploratorium in SF for some rainy day fun. The Exploratorium is a kid's science museum that has a ton of different experiments set up for hands on learning. I hadn't been since 3rd grade and surprisingly not much has changed.

The museum has exhibits that focus on all types on science, from physics, to earth science, color and light, and some social sciences. My favorite exhibit when I was younger was the photo booth that took pictures of your shadow. I remember spending most of my time in that room during school field trips. They didn't have it anymore so I was a bit disappointed. I did like playing with the magnetic sand though. Magnets never get old, no matter how old you are.
After the museum we had lunch at Amici's Pizza in the City and then came home to a clean house. Kristin's master plan was to get us out and about so the cleaners could come and prepare for all of our relatives.
Well played and we had fun too.
No comments:
Post a Comment