Here are a couple of photos from mine and V's adventures the past few days. Last night we ate at Boiling Crap with Sabrina and Erin. Vanessa enjoyed her first experience even though we had to wait for over an hour for a table. We played hacky sack on the side walk while we waited. For dinner we ordered a pound and embraced the mess as we pealed the shrimp dripping with butter and garlic. I think I got my Boiling Crab fix in for awhile. The garlic is so strong I can't eat it too often.
 |
| Showing Off Their Bibs |
Today V and I met my friend Benz at the Outlets in Camarillo. We shopped unsuccessfully, but it was nice to catch up and reminisce. Benz moved to Colorado and is coaching a college team now so I don't get to see her as often as I used to.
On the way home, we took a detour through Malibu Canyon and drove up the PCH. It was a really pretty day at the beach so we were happy to be spontaneous a little. This is a picture from where we pulled off the road to check out the water.
 |
| Malibu |
Now we are home in Pasadena and anxiously awaiting the season finale of Sister Wives in our pajamas.
No comments:
Post a Comment