While running errands today I randomly (luckily?) noticed that my car was leaking a greenish liquid from the front. I hate having car problems! I took it to the shop and they said it was leaking coolant and I needed a new water cooler. I was confused why I needed a new water cooler because whatever was leaking was not the color of water, but my dad called them to figure it all out and decide what needed to be done. Thanks dad!

The car shop is 3 blocks from my house so I was able to walk home without being too miserable. The highlight was discovering Claire Ave on my walk home. It would be a nice street sign to add to my collection...

Car is all fixed now and I don't have to worry about it over heating in the hot "winter" weather we are having. I ended my day with trying out a new Zumba class at the gym. It made me forget all of my car woes of the afternoon. Zumba is like salsa dancing to Enrique Iglesias and aerobics class put together. It was fun, not my favorite, and I am keeping an open mind about the class to give it another try.
Water pump. Not water cooler. Water cooler is what I walk to to get a glass of water at the office. Water pump belches steaming anti-freeze through your car's engine. Water pumps used to drink water, but they gave it up and only drink the hard stuff now. It comes in about three colors, wine red, ugly canary yellow, and flourescent summer shorts green. Deadly poison that I'm told tastes good. Irate wifes slip it to their husbands in their drinks and they die off slowly but surely. Here endth today's life lessons.
ReplyDeleteYour dad is a great long-distant mechanic. -Kristin
ReplyDelete