Saturday, January 8, 2011

Moving Progress

Woohoo I have a bed! I spent most of the day getting my room organized. Uncle Donnie helped me bring over the bulk of my furniture and put my bed together. Much appreciated! My room finally feels like home.

I unpacked and stocked my closet with my clothes and shoes. It feels good to be reunited with everything. Opening the box felt a little like Christmas because I was pleasantly surprised with some of the clothes that I own.
And then I had some surprise house guests! Nadja and Andi were supposed to fly from Las Vegas to SF and the SF to Zurich today, but they had some flight problems in Vegas and had to rent a car to get the next flight out of LA. Sooo we get to hang out one more time before they go back to Switzerland!
Good thing I got my room squared away today.

No comments:

Post a Comment