Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New House!

I moved back down to the Ridge today to, as Kristin would say, "start a new chapter of my life."

Good bye HMB!

So far so good. I am living in a house with 4 housemates. I have never met any of them before, but all of them played sports at CSUN so we are similar minded people at least. Today I met 2 of the 4 and they are both really friendly and have been helpful while I moved in.

I have my own room and bathroom, which is pretty sweet because the other girls all share 1 bathroom down the hall. Here are pictures of my room and bathroom.



My room is a tannish brown color. Not sure how I feel about it. The girls said I could paint it, but that sounds a little intense. We all know how much I like crafting, so a home improvement project doesn't seem too appealing either.

This is my green bathroom. It also has a shower in the corner.
My closet, that I thought was huge, but as I unpack I realize I either have a space problem, shoe problem, or just a shopping problem in general... hmm.
This is the living room.
They have a bookshelf full of books! I was very impressed with that.
Kitchen, pretty standard.

So yeah, more moving in tomorrow. I need to start emptying my storage unit. Should be interesting. I think I might discover that I have a lot more stuff than I thought I did!




2 comments:

  1. Looks great -- but I want to see a picture of the front of the house! And definitely paint the walls! (Good idea to do that before you move everything from your storage unit in, so maybe tomorrow...)
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm impressed ~ it looks perfect for you. Best wishes and your blog readers will enjoy this "next
    chapter"

    ReplyDelete