Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cleaning and Searching

I helped the athletics director and the basketball coach at IH clean out the athletics shed. It hadn't been done in about 5 years (maybe 10?) and I knew that somewhere, buried under the old boxes and uniforms, was my softball equipment from last year.

The amount of out of date sports equipment and uniforms in the shed was amazing. At one point we sorted through trophies and got ride of everything earlier than 2005. Turns out that was the entire shelf and all of the trophies went into the garbage box.
Maureen, the AD found this amazing dress randomly in the piles of cardboard boxes. Of course, I had to model it before it went into the trash. Stylish, right?
When the shed was finally clean the amount of dust flying around was crazy. You can see how cloudy the picture below is.
Job well done, and I found the softball equipment. It even matched my inventory list, which is a good sign that we didn't lose anything during the off season. My next project is to go through the uniforms, but I am saving that for later in the week.

1 comment: