I'll admit, this isn't the best picture I have ever taken, but you can kind of tell how hard the wind was blowing the trees across the street from me. Wind is hard to photograph...
Tonight I went back to the Dance With Me class at the gym. I love how high energy it is and you never stop moving. It is taught by a couple who invented the Dance With Me course and routines. They both have workout videos and are on TV. During the class one of the teachers walks around and will stand next to one of the students and dance with them. Some people get embarrassed and others embrace it and bust out some crazy dance moves (can you guess which type of student I am?). In the middle of one routine the teacher came up to me, and instead of challenging me to a dance battle like I expected, he told me that I should teach the class and he invited me to the certification course this weekend. CRAZY!!! I was like dude, no way?! This is my second time taking the class EVER.
I talked to the instructor more after class and he said they are looking for people with lots of energy and strong dancers. He gave me his website and said to email him if I was interested. Not going to lie, I can't believe it that he approached me. I never imagined myself even considering becoming an aerobics instructor, but it sounds kind of fun. I wonder how my masters degree in journalism would help me in that career? Ha.
Too bad I am going out of town this weekend and will miss the certification course. I am going to think about it, keep my options open, and maybe do it in March.
No comments:
Post a Comment