My new room is Yellow Brick Road yellow... or at least that's what they call it at Home Depot. I am so pleased with the color. Yellow is bright and it makes me happy (for example, every time I put on my yellow polo shirt I can't help but smile) and I wanted to do something different and a little crazy, but not too extreme. Nina helped me paint and it took a solid two coats to cover up the tannish brown. By the time we were done we were exhausted. I am going to sleep well tonight!
Uncle Donnie is going to help me move my furniture in tomorrow (Thanks!) and then I will be close to being all settled. More pictures to come when I have a bed and dresser.
The color looks great! You should keep the blue tape on as an accent... -Kristin
ReplyDeleteLooks good. Nice job. I think you'll enjoy the room now that you've made it yours.
ReplyDeleteYou fooled me! I was thinking it would be some shade of purple -- but the yellow is bright and sunny -- just like you!
ReplyDelete