 |
| Joc and I sporting our teams |
I met Jocelyn for dinner at Noodles & Co like old times. We got to catch up and do a little TUSB gossiping before the alumni game tomorrow. So much time has gone by but Joc and I picked up right where we left off laughing about all the ridiculous things we used to do and our current lives too. Both of us are rooting for Orange October, except she is cheering for the Baltimore Orioles and me for the Giants, of course. I don't want to say it out loud to jinx anything but we are hoping our teams will meet later in the month for a real orange and black celebration.
Looking forward to the game tomorrow but I am really hoping it doesn't R-Word as predicted. My goal is to strike someone out and not get hurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment