Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Siri is cool

"Crushed" is my favorite part
I hate to talk about my new iPhone again, but seriously, it is so cool, everyone needs one. Siri is a fabulous invention by Apple. You can ask her all kinds of questions, plus, she can type, text, call, and tell you what's on your calendar for the day. I asked her if the Giants won last night (of course I knew the answer) and she gave me the score. Pretty sweet.

I am so impressed with the voice recognition. I can talk to my phone and it will text message my exact words, even my expressions like hahaha. I don't like thinking this out loud, and I do not text and drive, but driving is going to be much safer.

The iPhone can also take sick panoramic pictures. I want to experiment more with this feature and I am sure I will post the pictures at some point.

Isn't technology great? I can't live without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment