Friday, October 19, 2012

Yay Sports!

Looks like fall at 75 degrees
Today was a great day in the sports world. I started my day off with playing some golf. Didn't play that well because it has been about 3 weeks since I swung my clubs, but it was a beautiful morning on the course. I took a picture of the first hole with my new panoramic option on my phone.






My UCLA season tickets came in the mail today and they gave the season ticket holders Bruin Buffs. Pretty sweet. Sabrina, Erin, and I are excited to rock our to the first games in November. Basketball season is right around the corner and we will be sitting 6th row in the new Pauley Pavillion.

AND last but not least, the Giants pulled off a win tonight!! My strategy for the game was disinterest, because they seem to win when I care the least. I spent the first innings at the softball field and then went to the mall. I didn't even wear any Giants gear. I am so excited they are bringing the series back to the Bay Area. My dad was texting me updates (from Kristin's phone) and Zito had an amazing outing. I have a softball game on Sunday night so hopefully that will help with my "disinterest."


No comments:

Post a Comment