| Fall on the East Coast |
Started the morning off at Towson Hot Bagels. This place was a staple in my diet and actually the first restaurant dad and I ate at when we visited Towson the summer before I started school. THB has really expanded and has turned into a nice place to sit and eat breakfast, where as before it was a small hole in the wall.
| Towson Tiger |
While walking through campus there are signs and chalk drawings everywhere about saving Towson Baseball and Soccer. There are hints that the athletics department are going to cut the programs because they are too expensive. It would be a shame to lose the programs, especially soccer, because both are historically successful.
| New College of Liberal Arts |
While walking in the Student Union, I spotted this sign. I totally forgot that Towson got a new fight song. I used to love the old one so I am not sure how I feel about changing tradition.
![]() |
| Tower A |
![]() |
| The Hall in Front of the Softball Locker Room |
The Towson Center is under construction because they are building a new area for the basketball teams. The lower level with the locker rooms are totally revamped and my favorite hallway is torn apart. I spent so many hours in this hallway, hanging out with my team, mentally preparing, laughing, crying, sleeping, so many good memories in the TC hallways.
I got to see JJ, my favorite coach at Towson. He was the strength coach and I spent a lot of time in the weight room. JJ is doing great and now has two little kids. When I was there he had just gotten married!The new Towson Center Arena construction. It is going to be gigantic.
The football stadium is just like I remember it, but the turf has new black accents. Very classy Towson.
For lunch I got to go to Wegmans, my favorite grocery store in the entire world. I walked around and felt very fulfilled and it was very challenging to decide what to eat. I settled for the chinese food.
![]() |
| Nick, getting ready to support TUSB |




No comments:
Post a Comment