Yesterday Kristen, Jeremy and I went to Zumanity, a Cirque du Soleil show at the New York New York. It was a pretty eye opening show. I didn't know what to expect, but they had a combination of dancers, comedians, singers, and acrobats that was amazing and entertaining. We sat in the balcony and had a great view. I was glad to be up high because there was a lot of audience participation and it was not a show I wanted to be selected out of the crowd to help perform.
After the show we went to Coyote Ugly. There are cowgirls dancing on the bars pouring drinks and spraying the crowd with water. It is a fun environment, but Kristen and I did not appreciate getting wet and we were worries about out hair and make up. Coyote Ugly was a Bucket List item so I am glad we crossed that off. It is fun to get dressed up and dance all night in Vegas every once in a while.Flying home this afternoon. Hanging out watching football for a little before hitting up a buffet on the strip before going to the airport. I land just in time to cheer on the Giants at 5:00. Great mini vacation.

You sure know how to have fun! Now let's get a win for our Giants...
ReplyDelete