Thursday, July 25, 2013

Car Trouble

Oh man, what an afternoon with a little bit of unexpected car trouble. I had lunch with my friend and when I got back to my car, my Jeep didn't start. I think the battery was probably low because it sat still for over a month. Syd came to the rescue and tried to help me jump it with no success. 

Me watching my car being towed.
We called the tow truck and waited for 40 min for the guy to show up. When he arrived, in less than a minute my car started. It was running for a little but died again so we rejumped it and thanked the nice driver. 

Right as he was pulling away, the car died for a third time. Ahh! Bad timing. We couldn't get it to start again so I had to call the truck back and wait another hour for him to return. Not ideal. 

Finally at 4:30 I managed to get my car towed to the auto shop that closed at 5. Just made it! All the fix took was a new battery. Pretty minor for all the commotion. 

At least is it fixed and the Jeep is running fine again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment