Friday, July 19, 2013

Made it Home

Hi from Pasadena!

Much deserved Mexican food after 10 hour flights
Syd and I both had smooth flights to LAX and Sabrina picked us up at the airport. So nice to be home. First thing we did was go to Trader Joe's to help fulfill Syd's new love of bubbly water. The next stop was Mexican food because 5 weeks without Mexican food is a stretch for any Californian.

Now I am forcing myself to stay up a little longer to fight off the jet lag. My goal is to go to bed around 8 and hopefully sleep through the night... we will see how that goes.

What a great trip. I am going to miss my friends, Europe, and definitely travel blogging. But don't worry, I think there will be plenty more adventures in the upcoming months that will be closer to home. I can't wait to spend my last month of summer playing golf, going to the gym, and hanging out with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment