Sunday, July 28, 2013
Sunday Already?!
This weekend flew by in a whirlwind. Syd's friends Rob and Kendra were in town so we spent a lot of time hanging out with them. We had a good time showing them around Pasadena.
I can't believe it is already Sunday evening and a new week is on the horizon. I have been doing a good job of going to the gym and golf course everyday. We played golf this afternoon and I have hit a major break through with my swing. Tempo and keeping my head still is key for me. Syd also pointed out to me that sometimes I bring my hands up too high in my backswing and that was messing everything up. I am so happy to have figured this stuff out!
Bring on a busy week of summer. I think I have something planned for everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment