Thursday, July 18, 2013

Last Day in Paris

My favorite store on Champs-Elysees
 Syd and I spent the day in Paris doing a little shopping. I wanted to go back to the Adidas store for purple purse, but they didn't have one. I ended up buying another tennis skirt (black this time) instead, so now I have two that I can wear for golf. Can't wait to wear it when I get home.















This time, Paris was so much nicer than a month ago. It was sunny and felt like summer. I was able to get some nicer pictures of the Paris skyline too.
















Are we going to French jail?
On our way back to our hotel near the airport, we had to take the train, but for some reason we couldn't buy a ticket. The ticket machines wouldn't accept either one of our credit cards and it only took exact change in coins. We didn't have 19 Euros in coins and it just happened that there was a broken turn style. Syd said "screw it, we will pay the fine" and walked right through. All of a sudden I was standing in the train station with major inner turmoil. I am the ultimate rule follower but I looked around the busy train station, didn't see any officials and hopped through too. AHH!! I had serious guilt the entire ride, and realized that I am probably the worst rule breaker ever because I was wearing a loud anchor dress and was not discrete about staring into the security camera the whole time. Good news is, because we got on the train when and where we did, we lucked out with a direct train to our stop taking about 35 min instead of an hour. Sometime taking a risk pays off... good thing we are leaving the country tomorrow.

Packing and getting ready for an early flight tomorrow. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed in Pasadena tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Happy trip home. - you were born to travel and blog and break a rule now and then..

    ReplyDelete