Sunday, June 2, 2013

Nice weekend

Softball wasn't the only thing we did in HMB. We spent a little time with RR's pony Derby.

Dad showed Syd how to put on the saddle before RR took Derby out for a spin. I watched, trying to get as little horse dust on me as possible.  











We also met my friend Kristin at the beach by Mavericks. It was a nice walk, but when we got out to the point it was windy. I only had my blue jacket and we kept making fun of how I wore all my blue clothes at the same time. I almost blend it in the sky and the ocean in the picture. 

I enjoyed being home for a few days and showing off HMB to Syd. One summer trip down and it's time to prepare for the next. 


1 comment:

  1. Everyone is so happy when you come HOME. Syd is terrific too!

    ReplyDelete