Syd and I trained into Wil this morning to run some errands and check out the town. I showed him the old walking city and we did a little window shopping. I think Syd might leave here with a Swiss watch...The view of the Santis was pretty today from the old city. It was thunderstorm weather with a constant covering of deep blue clouds. You can even still see a little bit of snow on the mountains.
Here we are enjoying the view.
This is the white building in Wil where the lord used to live. It has been under construction for a few years so this is the first time I have seen it since 2009. It is now a modern looking hotel/restaurant inside, which is really nice, but at the same time doesn't quite fit the outside or history.
This picture pretty much sums up the success of my day. Pretzel bread and chocolate from Migros in Wil. The only thing that was missing was a 40 minute bike ride back to Lommis to work off the calories.

You have turned into a pro tourist guide, travel writer and I love reading and seeing this blog. Lucky Sydney and lucky you!
ReplyDelete