Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Train to CH

The scene of the almost crime
This morning Syd and I took the train to Zurich. We were sitting in Gare de Lyon at a Starbucks waiting for our train and a women came up to us and put a piece of paper in our faces and tried to ask us something in French. I noticed that she was covering up my iPhone on the table with her papers and then tried to slid it out of sight. Luckily I noticed and was able to grab my phone before she took it. She then darted out of Starbucks before we could even say anything.

That was a bizarre experience. I have never been in a situation where I had almost been robbed before right under my nose. If the lady had been successful, that could have totally ruined my vacation.







Anyway, Nadja picked us up at the train station and we are staying at her apartment. It was 32 degrees Celsius (aka HOT), so we went straight to the pool. Not the same pool as in Loomis, but equally nice. We finally feel like we are on vacation with no schedule and warm weather.

It is nice to be back in Switzerland. I am looking forward to showing Syd St. Gallen tomorrow and going to Devils practice. So many things and people to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment